Why Insure your trip?
Travel Insurance is your biggest asset when going overseas. Knowing your covered offers piece of mind, security, and safety should something happen when traveling. Some of the top dangers covered by travel insurance are:
- Your flight has been cancelled.
- Your bags are lost and your medication is in it. You need to have an emergency prescription filled.
- Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. You need medical evacuation.
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. You need your non-refundable expenses covered and to get to your destination.
- You have a medical emergency in a foreign country.
- A hurricane forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise.
*Depending on your package, some or all of the above may not be covered